Voxent’s Viavox includes access to hosted NextGen applications combined with EPM and EHR Frameworks, QIW, and proven implementation and support services. It has been optimized to have much of the Framework preconfigured to simplify the implementation process, while still giving the affiliate the option to make configuration decisions specific to their needs.
In addition to hosted versions of NextGen Practice Management and EHR applications included with Viavox, the affiliate has the option to access1:
- Pre-configured, PPFA-standard complicated data sets
- Electronic claim and remittance provided by Gateway EDI
- ePrescribing via Surescripts®
- Medication management with pre-loaded drug and allergy data from First Data Bank and formulary checking
- Pre-loaded ICD-9 and CPT-4 codes (and ICD-10 when implemented)
- Claims edits, ICD-9/CPT-4 (and ICD-10)
- On-demand or batched eligibility verification
- Access to Web-based NextGen training
- Integration of scanning technologies
- Interfacing with lab systems
Voxent will continue to add options to Viavox, including a patient portal, pen text capture support, enhanced reporting and other solutions to fully support the Planned Parenthood organization.
To provide this service, Voxent partners with a technology company that specializes in the hosting of mission critical applications. They use state-of-the-art hardware, software, and connectivity technologies to ensure security and reliability. In addition, Voxent has technical and support staff dedicated to Viavox. This includes being available during health center business hours to ensure uninterrupted access to applications.
1Some of these features require an additional one-time or monthly fee.